Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amigurumi Books

Every time I get up to 50 followers, I lose one. It's the darndest thing. I think I've hit 50 about four time now.

I spent the better part of an hour tonight on Amazon.com trying to figure out which amigurumi knit and crochet books I wanted. I finally narrowed it down to four. Then my boyfriend said he only meant for me to pick one. So I had to leave 3 out. Maybe I'll get them eventually when money isn't so tight. I bet I could find 100 craft books I want though, if money was no object.

Mr. Funky's Super Crochet Wonderful was the one I finally decided on getting: http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Funkys-Super-Crochet-Wonderful/dp/1581809662/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268366830&sr=1-1#noop
I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

And as far as crochet goes, I worked on my squid again tonight.

No comments: