Friday, September 26, 2008

Graphic Arts


I'm seriously thinking of opening a graphic arts shop on Etsy. I told my friend I didn't really want to do it unless I had Paint Shop Pro 9, so he got me psp9. He rocks. I really missed having the kaleidoscope feature and the twirl feature. I'm so excited but it's after 1 AM so I have to wait until tomorrow to play with it.
I'll be making Etsy banners and business cards and ads for other people in the sizes for Project Wonderful. Please consider giving me a shot at making your banner or avatar. I've been doing my own graphic arts since the '80's for my performing arts businesses. And of course for my websites and other places a person uses avatars. Oh I'm so excited.

About the photo: I drew this with watercolor pencils. Then I used the antique mosaic feature on PSP9.

No comments: