Monday, May 20, 2013

Some People Have Nothing Better To Do

I hate to admit it, but sometime tonight I picked up some sort of malicious ad server that is both displaying flashing ads on my blogs, or sending pop-ups through, or highlighting words of my text for you to click on. Don't click anything that looks weird please. I'm looking for a solution even as we speak, but it's already late so I'll have to continue on tomorrow.

If this has happened to you, maybe you know the fix. If so, please advise. Thanks.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Update: I added adblock.org, and for the most part, the ads are gone. But I still have words underlined in my blogs that lead to sites I don't endorse. A computer tech just sent me a long list of things to do to clean my computer, so when I get home from Boomtown next week, I'll do those things.  For now I'm just happy my sites are mostly back to normal, except for the weird underlining thing. 

No comments: