Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Drawing at Starbucks

Yesterday I went to Starbucks so I could sit down and draw, read and write. Of the other five people in the room I was in, they were each sitting alone and everyone was on a laptop. So much for socializing at cafes anymore.  The only time people ever spoke to each other was if they needed a spot on the table or a place to plug in their electronics.

Before that I went to Dollar Tree and scored 3 wide brimmed sunhats in denim blue, natural tan, and dark brown. I like that they are plain because now I can fix them up with ribbon or faux flowers or feathers.

The Brown Sunhat
Buena Park Mall across the street from Starbucks
Starbucks on La Palma.


Mischyf Couture said...

I'm missing California right now. Love your postings. =)

F. Z. Harper said...

Thank you for commenting. I may have to move away from CA and I'm afraid I will miss it too. I've lived here since 1969.