Monday, February 28, 2011

Junk Jewelry

I've been enjoying the book Junk Jewelry by Jane Eldershaw that I checked out from the library. I was able to find some of the findings for the projects in it at Tall Mouse today in Cerritos. I also got some bass wood for carving marionettes, a book on brush stroke techniques, some beads, and a great rubber stamp in the art nouveau style. I believe it might be Artemis/Diana. I can't wait to emboss it on some cards. Tall Mouse had a 50% off sale today on everything. So tomorrow I hope to spend 8 hours on art projects, since I'm way behind. I think I'll start working on the craft tutorials for 2 hours each day, and then I won't feel so guilty working on other projects. But since it is after midnight already, I'm going to call it a night.
Happy Crafting!

No comments: