Friday, February 05, 2010

S.C.A.M.P.S is Born...Well Almost

It was supposed to rain tonight, but when I woke up this morning it was already drizzling. I guess the clouds didn't read the weather report.

I'm starting a group called S.C.A.M.P.S. which stands for Sewing, Crochet, Art, Metalwork, Patchwork, Superstars. At least I want too. It's still simmering in the back of my mind. The main problem is I want to have the meetings during the week, and most people can only come on weekends. I don't like to tie up my weekends in case I have to go out of town or do a craft show. Always a dilemma. I need a week with 5 days in the weekend, and 2 days in the week.

I'm working on a hat band for a bonnet I knitted. I should have finished the hat already but my hands got too aggravated and I had to lay off the knitting for a week. My friend thinks I have RMI or repetitive motion injury. I can't even turn a doorknob with my left hand. But enough about me. What are you making today?

Rocky the Cat

No comments: