Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stupid Heatwave


Today I wanted a project I could do while sitting at the computer so I started a little wool purse that I'm going to felt later. My fingers feel itchy and oily from the lanolin but it looks pretty.
And I added more squares to my patchwork quilt. I put some off-white into the mix.
It's just so hot in here, I feel like a slug. Can't wait until it gets dark. Our air conditioner only cools the dining room, and I'm never in the dining room, so I sit under fans.
I did update my psychic mediumship site at http://www.luckyharper.com because I'm trying to get my mind into a spot where I can write about metaphysics. I've got to stop saying I'm going to write a book and actually write a book. But if you go to the site and click on the menu bar it will take you to other articles I've written on the subject.
I thought I'd start another collage today but haven't managed to get around to it yet.
And on Sunday my friend Aimee wants to meet and do some loom beading, so I need to look for my loom beading stuff that is stashed in a bin somewhere.

No comments: