Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Craftster.Org


I just joined Craftster under the name Hypnotic. I have a feeling I used to be a member but never really used it, so I'm starting over. They have some amazing stuff over there so I can become even more obsessed that I already am (is that even possible).
Already today I've been beading a necklace, researching feather earring tutorials, adding my inchy Moleskine to another tutorial, and trying to finish a knifty knitter shrug so I can write a ending to my tutorial on how to use the long loom series. My head must be spinning like that girl in the Exorcist.

I have a feeling that's the wrong link to get you to my craftster profile but it's all I have for now until I figure out the site better.

Update: After I wrote this post I had an epiphany. Maybe I should go to my gmail account and search for craftster, and sure enough I found my old profile that I made 3 years ago. August 24, 2005 07:42:32 PM
And I hadn't made a single post! So now I'm on the horns of a delimma. Do I use the old account or the new one?

No comments: