Monday, September 15, 2014

Knitting and Crocheting Made Monday Go By Fast

Today I decided to make a day-in-the-life style video for Vloggerheads. The day is not over so I'm still working on it. My camera batteries are about to die too.

On the way to Apple Valley I worked on the orange toddler dress I'm knitting. I can't decide if I want to make it striped, or make it all orange and then use duplicate stitch to make it look like a jack-o-lantern.

Then tonight in the last bits of sunlight, I worked on my grey free-style crochet necklace. Honestly I think I have enough bits to do the necklace already, but it is just so much fun making the little parts, I can't seem to stop. I need to find a flat surface somewhere to lay it all out and figure out how to turn it into a statement necklace.  And I have yet to sew the faux pearls and beads to it. I was going to start the beadwork tonight but once again I've managed to lose the beading needles. I didn't want to waste the last 30 minutes of sunlight looking for a needle.

Dinner is in the oven and I'm kinda dragging, so I'm just going to sit here and blog and update my Twitter and such.

Please leave comments. Otherwise I feel like I'm kinda wasting my time here.
A two dimensional crocheted flower

Exploring paisley shapes.

No comments: