Sunday, October 02, 2011

Sewing and Murphy's Law

After another four hours of sewing today, I'm finally done with both the shirts my boyfriend needed for Great Western War.  If you want to read the final details they are on my sewing blog. Guy's shirts. He's leaving tomorrow but still hopes to dye the shirts today.

Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled life. I bought fabric to make 2 dresses. But I need to take a break from sewing to clear my head and rest my hands. I was also up until 4 AM last night so I'm just going to relax the rest of the day.  I walked to the corner for lunch and on the way back I thought I'd lengthen my stride and burn a few more calories.  Two steps into it a pain shot through my right heel.  Now it hurts when I step down on it and when I pick my foot up again.  So I have a feeling I'm going to be needing to sit down a lot the rest of the day, which means I won't be able to help load everything for Great Western War. It's kind of hard to schlep bins if I can't put weight on my right foot.  I'm right footed too. I sure hope I won't be alone here for a week and not be able to walk much. Hopefully it will stop hurting . But for now I'm keeping my weight off of it.

No comments: