Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunny Day in Anaheim

My friend from Etsy who has a shop called NeverTooOld has a great blog over here. He sells vintage items but his blog has a lot of other things as well like featured artists.

I was just outside knitting a baby cocoon. I found a mistake and had to frog the whole thing.  I need to be careful with big needles because while transported, stitches fell off the end, and I didn't catch it until I knitted a bunch more rows. Ack! So I redesigned the pattern and started over.  But it was pleasant sitting outside on the patio knitting.  It got me to thinking about spring gardening and I started planning my garden which you can see here on my gardening blog. I think I will write the pattern down for the baby cocoon and sell it in my Etsy shop. Other sellers have done really well selling patterns. I'll also have the finished cocoons for sale eventually. But the first one is going to my daughter for her new photo studio in San Luis Obispo. You can see her blog here: Heather. She just has a baby and has her hands full. She's a professional photographer and has five weddings booked, and I wish her the best with that. I don't know how she works full time, has a newborn, and runs a gallery/photo studio but she does.

No comments: