Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My inner child loves my art journal




I put together a new art journal yesterday and I started working on the first two pages today. The glue is drying right now. I got to play in the crayons and glitter. Our new neighbors wake me up constantly so I've been feeling like a zombie a lot. Sure makes being creative difficult. Last night they had a toddler crying on their patio at 1 AM and then it sounded like they dropped a bag of glass bottles on the patio at 5 AM. So that means I got 4 hours of sleep between those two bursts of noise.
Before you say I should just sleep during the day, they are twice as noisy in the daytime.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love your art journal! I am googling for art journals (I can't get enough of everything about art journals!) I am working on my first one :)