Saturday, August 16, 2008

Knitting, loom beading, and so on

Last night I stayed up way too late on line. Why do I do that?
Anyway, before my eyes got too tired, I got a bit of knitting done on a circular scarf. So far it's light purple, yellow, aqua, blue, gold and red. I love making multicolored knitting.

I also made the Scotty Dog in the previous post. I want to make another one now that I understand how the pattern goes together. The pattern didn't come with any directions.

I also bought some trimmings to make an off-white doll out of. Can't wait to get going on that. I haven't made an art doll in quite a while.

And I need to see what kind of shape my beading loom is in because I may take it with me to the archery range tomorrow since my friend is also learning loom beading.

No comments: