Friday, June 27, 2008

Craft an hour day

Today I decided to work on a different craft each hour.
So for the first hour from 11 to noon, I started a jester hat knitted in a wool/silk blend yarn.






From 12 to 1 I am working on a belly dancing 2 panel lace overskirt. I actually finished it in under an hour so I'm going to take photos now. This skirt has stretchy drawstrings so no matter how much weight I gain or lose, it will still fit.

From 1 to 2: Design a wrap dress to be made in stretch velour. I wanted to use the fabric in the photo but there is not enough of it. Not to worry. I found my box of velour so I'll find a bigger piece of something.




From 2 to 3: Write a tutorial for the belly dance skirt above: http://hubpages.com/hub/Tutorial-Super-Simple-Belly-Dance-Skirt-Fits-Any-Size

From 3 to 4 I worked on a crocheted hat.




From 4 to 5 I worked on my quilt.
See photo in previous post.

No comments: