Wednesday, October 10, 2007

finish those projects


Yesterday and today I've been going through unfinished projects. I started crocheting a raspberry beret. I also added a few rounds to another crocheted wizard's hat. I can't continue either one until I find more pink for the beret and more black for the wiz.
I finished 2 hats on the Knifty Knitter Loom. I just need to sew in the loose ends. I found a hexagon hat I had started but not finished. I found a bag of amigurumi I need to list on Etsy including a little multicolored elephant.

I found a skein of Homespun in autumn shades so started another knitting loom hat with that colorway. It's going to be soft and squishy and lovely.

I finished the orange triangle section of my royal blue knitted hat. Now I have to start the decreases up to the tip. And I'm still working on the City Lights hat I am knitting. It would be nice to finish at least one thing today.

No comments: