Sunday, May 27, 2007

Etsy Zoo and Crocheting with a Double Hook

I'm not quite sure what I want to work on today. Yesterday I started a lap blanket in yellow and black stripes so I could learn to crochet with a double ended hook. That is coming along nicely. Since it's a practice piece though, I don't have quite enough yellow or black to finish it, so I'll have to put some other colors in there or see if I have more of those hidden in my stash.

I definitely want to paint today though. I'm just not sure what I want to paint. The ETSY ZOO animal this week is MOUSE so something with a mouse theme would be good. Joining the zoo is free http://flickr.com/groups/etsyzoo/ and joining Etsy is free, so if you tend to make animal themed crafts, come join us.

I also ordered beads for the next Bead Challenge on Etsy. I like the colors much better this time around.

No comments: